Monday, July 8, 2013

THE GOLDEN DESTINY



THE GOLDEN DESTINY
Benee Wilson

I remember the day I was born
in a gutter, so naked,so puny,
I thwarted,glared around to see
nothing but dirt,waste and defecation
I was real sad ,is this my destiny?
to live amidst the filth?
Penury struck me hard
Agony,pain and numbness followed
I battled with my creator
but to no avail.
It was silence ,deep dead silence
Lest i should know GOD was sterling
I waited for his loving arms,
for a MIRACLE.......
All hopes in vain,agony flared up
Life was nearing the end,I knew
I rolled on to a leaf and slept
One morning,as i brushed my eyes
I realized something beautiful
I had grown two iridescent wings
so huefully beautiful
I was taken aback.
From the naked puny worm
I was metamorphosized
into a beautiful butterfly,
Clasping my wings I flew up
from the gutter,all gunge and gunk
turned to gusto,a wonderful world
Of LIGHT,LIFE and LOVE awaited me.
I sat upon a pink tulip
She blushed with joy at my arrival
I gustated nector from her
enjoying the unison......
then i heard a voice from above say,
Yes this iS your destiny
Your Golden Destiny
Your life's purpose,Your heart's desire
THE GOLDEN DESTINY ! ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment